Jamie

sorry, i don't think you can.
you would have to align the TV
with the heat on and then align
it again after.
the only thing i can think of is
that the electric heaters are
not properly laid out over
laying each other to cancel each
other out which in this case
can be hard to do..
you could try elivating the
tv on a stand or get your
self a DLP projection.

Gary DeWitt wrote:

I have a 54" RCA rear projection. I had a new hardwood floor installed
with an electric heating grid underneath. The grid consists of heavy
screen mesh, similar to window screen but 2-3 times heavier wire, laid
in one continuous circuit back and forth across the room. There is a
high voltage, low amperage current running through it. Here's the
problem - when the heater is on, the guns in my tv misalign, looks
like 3-d image viewed without the correct glasses. Soon as I turn off
the heat, the tv returns to normal. How can I shield the tv from the
floor induced field? Faraday cage? (I don't really want to view thru
wire mesh!) Grounded sheet of steel under the set? Raise the set a
foot or two off the floor? Both? Any suggestions, particularly from
those who have solved this problem or engineers, would be greatly
appreciated!

Real E-mail: gpdewitt at earth link dot net (no space in earthlink)