CJT

Rodney Kelp wrote:
If you have a 2 wire house electrical system what's the difference between a
3 wire system and installing a 3wire plug and jumping the ground pin to the
white return line. I see no electrical difference between that and running a
green wire all the way to the box and connecting it to the same place as the
return line ground. If you know what I mean.

---

Consider the possible failure modes. It's called a "safety ground"
for a reason.