Winston

Luca Gallo wrote:
I've tried to mive the monitor but nothing's happened.
Near the monitor there are only two speaker of the system CREATIVE INSPEIRE
5100 and the support of a cordless mouse.
Now im'using an old 14'' CRT monitor and everything is ok.
Why?
Is the 17'' monitor more sensible then the 14?
Thank

It should not be.

If the monitors are both CRTs, (not LCDs, for example) I expect there is
an intermittent deflection problem in the 17" monitor.

If the problem was electromagnetic interference, as I had originally
suspected, the effect seen on your 17" monitor would have changed as
you moved it.

Does the 14" monitor have a similar issue when it is placed very near
the speakers and support for the cordless mouse?

If so, I still suspect electromagnetic interference. If not, I suspect
a deflection problem in the 17" monitor.

--Winston