glasnostJDC

Default Hitachi VTF540 VCR, distortion in line in audio, schematic please

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can produce a schematic for an Hitachi VTF540
VCR (the old free way to there schematic page does not seem to work) The
issue with the unit is the line in audio distorts ONLY when there is a video
source to the line input is connected (does this on both line inputs). This
unit also suffers from a tuner that does not lock on to channels to well
(not my main concern but could be related). Other than that it works fine.
Anyways I'm just trying to get a schematic before I start this rainy day
project. Any pointers would be helpful, thanks for your time and
information.

--
-glasnostJDC