John Robertson

Default Any recommendations for Multimedia Projectors for TV/Movies?

Hi,

I'm looking to spend around $1500US for a portable (able to move
between home and girlfriends for example) Multimedia projectors and
was wondering if there are any to steer clear from, also ones that
have a reasonable cost for a replacement bulb ($ 200 - 500US seems a
bit high to me). I wish to use this mostly for watch TV or movies on a
pull down screen or simply a clean white wall.

I've been looking at a number of brands - Optoma, Epson, and InFocus
but can't find many review web sites. Perhaps I've used the wrong
google search terms though...suggestions or personal experience
appreciated.

Thanks, hopefully this will precipitate an interesting thread...

John :-#)#
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com