Phil Nelson

Default squished vertical in Sharp 3LS36 color TV

I need help fixing the squished vertical in my Sharp 3LS36 TV. This is a
mini color set from 1986. You can view the symptom at:

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/Sharp3LS36Screen.jpg

A piece of the schematic showing the vertical circuits is at:

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/Sharp3LS36sch1.jpg

I have replaced C501, C502, and C503. I measure 9.4vdc at pin 14 of the IC,
as spec'd. At pin 13 next door, however, I measure close to zero, rather
than the 6.8vdc called for.

Ideas? This kind of project is a little beyond me. I can fix old tube
radios, but don't have solid-state expertise or equipment. So any hints
would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Phil Nelson