Luca Gallo

I've tried to mive the monitor but nothing's happened.
Near the monitor there are only two speaker of the system CREATIVE INSPEIRE
5100 and the support of a cordless mouse.
Now im'using an old 14'' CRT monitor and everything is ok.
Why?
Is the 17'' monitor more sensible then the 14?
Thank
"Winston" ha scritto nel messaggio
Luca Gallo wrote:
I have a monitor 17 '' CRT.
When i use it for many hours I see that the image begins to tremble. I

have
tried the function DEGAUASS but nothing has happened.

There might be a fan or other piece of equipment near the monitor creating
a magnetic field that is affecting the deflection.
Next time you see the trembling in the image, see if you can move the

monitor
or the offending equipment away from each other.

--Winston