Curtis

So why have RAS's fallen so much out of favor? For cross cutting wood, it
seems so much easier to use than a table saw and I have the added bonus of
being able to put a sanding drum in the chuck on the back side. It just
seems so much easier to move the blade instead of some 10 ft long piece of
wood.

"RonB" wrote in message
For the use you describe it would be fine. The best thing about the
Craftsman RAS is there are thousands of them on the used market. Barely a
week goes by, in our area, that one doesn't show up in the classifieds.
Occasionally you can pick one up, with a load of accessories, for $150 -
$200.

"Keith" wrote in message
om...
I am considering buying a Craftsman RAS for mostly dado work. Does
anyone have any info thay can share about there experiences with the
Craftsman?