Sausage King

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

In article ,
says...
A recent TV programme. highlighted the health service on the Spanish
Costa's. They do operations, amputate needlessly, etc, because they MAKE
MORE MONEY, doing that. Putting health into the market place is stupidity.
The standards are always lowered.

Rubbish. 99% of the time the standards are enhanced.

It does. You have to slowly introduce outsourcing, so skills and
re-trained.

Lovely leftie notion.

They are! Through the drugs I buy, prescribed by the NHS, I pay fro SKB
parachutes.

No you don't, you pay the standard prescription charge. If the NHS
happens to have badly organised the prescription proceedures than its
down to them. Occassionally in the past I've had a private prescription
and it's been cheaper.
--
http://www.sausagefans.com
a ticket to the Sausagefans.com feast