Barry N. Turner

I can top that. I told one of the women at work that I had a new
woodturning lathe (a Stubby) on order. "Oh great, she says, you can make
us a new picnic table for outside the office!" I told her, "Yeah, I'll get
right on it!" Sad, isn't it?

Barry

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message
One asked me if I used a chainsaw to cut out the bowls
Another asked where I was able to buy such a large piece of wood

I guess if one is not involved with the process then one is not aware of
what is going on...
Ray

"Ghodges2" wrote in message
One woman asked me if I bought the bowls and sold them. Another wanted

know
if I scooped them out with a knife. One wanted to know where Madagascar
rosewood was from.
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, Ga.