MBQ

John Armstrong wrote in message ...
On 17 Nov 2004 03:16:21 -0800, MBQ wrote:

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message ill.com...
On 16 Nov 2004 04:44:56 -0800, MBQ wrote:

Also worth buying are the "pneumatic" door stops to make the
cupboard doors close quietly.

Cost a bomb as add ons, (ie not much change from a fiver each) do you
get 'em at a more reasonable price if you buy the cupboards as well?

You buy them seperately, but B&Q don't sell them individually, only in
packs of four for around a fiver ISTR. I can't find them on the B&Q
website at the moment and you may need to go to a warehouse branch.

5 for a fiver. Search for part 3190005. I think when I bought some a year
ago they were more expensive. They look different from the picture too
(mine have an all plastic plunger)

That's the one! I bought mine last year and they were the same price
but have the metal plunger.

MBQ