Doug Miller

In article , (Greg) wrote:
I just looked and Acetone is the main ingredient in the PVC cleaner.along with
MEK

Yep. Which is why I stopped buying PVC cleaner many years ago, and switched to
pure acetone. It works just as well, and it's a *lot* cheaper (about the same
price per quart as the PVC cleaner is per half-pint).

By the way... Chemically, they're almost the same anyway. MEK is methyl ethyl
ketone. Acetone is methyl methyl ketone.

--
Regards,