mac davis

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:49:46 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
Got it today and put it almost all together tonight.. haven't put the
bags on yet because I'm confused (as usual)

What a PITA!

I hope it works well for you when its finally all together. You're writing
a good story illustrating the meaning of low cost.

Bob

well, the wife got home from school and I had her look at the bags...
After 30 min. of "this one is larger.. no, it's not" and so on, she
agreed that the bags were identical, so I put 'em on and fired it
up..(would of been nice to have the hose & stuff.. hope it comes
tomorrow)
The light all dimmed (florescent on a 40 amp circuit) while it would
up, but once running it's fine.. not as loud as I expected a 2hp motor
to be.. kind of like my sears shop vac but a little louder and a
different tone.. I expect that it really sucks.. *g*

Hopefully, when we move I'll have a shop with more circuits and I can
dedicate one to it and put a remote switch on it..

Next step.. build a cyclone of some sort..