Michael Baglio

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:47:10 GMT, "Chuck Hoffman"
wrote:

The most important machine in any woodworker's shop is the table saw.

Well...

While I'd agree that the most _used_ machine in my shop is the table
saw, I'd give it up if I had to choose between it and my bandsaw.

My cabinet saw is the most used because it's a huge _convenience_, and
I wouldn't want to be without it. But everything I do on it could be
done, (with just a little more effort), using another tool. On the
other hand my well tuned bandsaw, is capable of performing stock
milling tasks I'd be hard pressed to accomplish any other way.

Just a thought,
Michael Baglio