Old Nick

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:22:34 -0500, (J T)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I would definitely look at Mark Duginske's book the Bandsaw Handbook.
It goes way beyond most home-user's requirements, but it's gort all
the right stuff. It's also very inspirational to read a guy who is so
passionate about the bandsaw.

I forgot to say, it is a 2 wheel saw.

After reading the responses, and reviewing what I've done so far,
I'm thinking I need to get the instructions out again, and spend some
more time on setting it up, than I have in the past. I think I also
need to spend a bit of time and make some hardwood guide blocks. I'll
also try the 1/4" blade, for now, but think I may be ahead getting a
3/8" blade, sometime in the future.

Dogs are better than people.

People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And
then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most
of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a
headache.........