On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:53:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:12:01 GMT, patriarch
calmly ranted:

But she has gotten to know all of the quilt shops on the route, from
previous trips. ;-)

And when she goes, we tend to drive her car, which has room for quilt
stuff, but no room for lumber!

Next time, take the truck and include a large suitcase for the quilt
stuff. win/win, wot?

SWMBO's comment on this was: "_A_ suitcase? Nononononono."
In my experience you're gonna need a steamer trunk.

(She's sitting at her computer behind me logged into the quilting
newsgroup.)

--RC

Sleep? Isn't that a totally inadequate substitute for caffine?