Keith

Sorry, I am looking at a Brand New Craftsman RAS. There only seems to
be one model on the Sears website. I also looked at the Delta 10" RAS,
but it received some bad reviews and the design makes it tougher to
use. The height adjustment is at the back of the saw instead of being
in the front. I would need to have this saw backed up to a wall in my
shop setup and changing height settings would be a pain. I currently
have a Jet table saw. I do a lot of furniture and bookcase type work.
I find it takes so much time to switch from the regular setup to the
dado and back. I also found similar problems with my router table that
is mounted to my table saw. I feel like I'm forever switching setups.
I would like to have one of the Delta 12" RAS's but I can't justify
the cost.