Searcher

As a Sears employee, beleive me this came as a complete shock to all of us.
From what I understand Sears is losing sales in deparments other than
tools/auto/lawn and garden. On the other hand Craftsman tools have been
keeping Sears alive and doing very well. It is mainly the clothing, shoes
etc. departments that will see the impact. All of this will not take effect
until mid 2005, we are not sure if Kmart will be carrying the Craftsman
brand but we are sure the Martha will be seen in Sears.This of course is
only the scuttlebutt that is making its way around the auto shop. But we
have been hearing this from the managers.
Searcher1

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
news
"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message
Has anything been announced about the future of Craftsman tools.

Craftsman isn't going anywhere. But you'll start to see it in Kmart.
Ditto
with DieHard. Reverse will be true for Martha Stewart stuff.

todd