patriarch

Conan the Librarian wrote in
:

patriarch wrote:

Today was a really good day in Northern California.

[cruel snip of what sounds like a fun excursion in paradise]

OK, that's all well-and-good, but don't tell me you were in Fort
Bragg and you didn't look up Ron Hock? Of all the nerve!!

I actually thought about going to see Ron, but didn't. I decided that the
small list of inconsequential things I 'needed' was served pretty well by
mail order.

As for bothering St. James, let's just say that his reputation precedes
him. I'd love to listen to him in some more formal setting, however.

There will be other days. I'm trying to arrange to take a chair making
class from Dan, when my commitments allow. And we usually go up for the CR
student show in early February.

Patriarch