Mutt

If that's all you are going to use it for, get a used one, there's
plenty of them out there. I have one from the 70's and have used it
for dado work in the past and its worked fine, but since they fall out
of alignment fairly easily, I have to re-square and realign it each
time. If you can find an old Dewalt from the 50's in good shape(prior
to the AMF acquisition) those are really sweet machines.

Mutt

(Keith) wrote in message . com...
I am considering buying a Craftsman RAS for mostly dado work. Does
anyone have any info thay can share about there experiences with the
Craftsman?