Tom M

I bet I have riped enough 1/4" plywood strips to go across Texas, with
an old Skill circular saw bolted upside down to a 2'x2' piece of 3/4'
plywood or a piece of 1x12 with a 1x2 fence tacked on with a couple of
finish nails , clamped to a pair of saw horses.
I used it for years doing raised paneling back in the 70's... I hated
to have to deal with a real heavy table saw everyday loading an
unloading, carrying it thru the door openings. I still make one every
now and then if I need to ripe up a lot of small trim. I still have all
9.5 fingers too
Tom