Bruce in MI

"Shawn" wrote in message
news:1100722847.GiQD1x8c3ONVV5B/7Yet5A@teranews...
Does anyone have the Hitachi C12LCH 12" Laser Compound Miter Saw? I'm
mostly interested in how the laser mechanism works. Is it an always on
system or just when the blade is spinning? I've read that the laser is
switchable between sides. Can this be done on a cut-by-cut basis, or is
it something that's set during assembly?

I'm kinda comparing this to the Delta 36-255L.

TIA,
Shawn Clabough

I have the same 10" saw (C10FSH) that Dave mentioned and I love it.
The laser is adjusted with a knurled knob and can be easily moved to either
side of the blade. There are no positive stops so it may require a test cut
get it right where you want it. Once I set mine I just left it on one side
and haven't
changed it.

Bruce