mac davis

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:00:15 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"SB" wrote in message

Hi,

I found this table saw for £40

Sam - what's your upper limit? How much can you afford? If you're at the
top of your budget, then you're going to be forced into something like that.
If you can afford more, then I'd *not* buy this one and instead save up for
the one Andy mentioned or something like:
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p=060613002

This is the hard part about buying tools on a budget. The 9" bandsaw I
bought for $99 USD got used, a little bit and served its purpose. But now
that I bought the 14" bandsaw, it lies under the worktable collecting dust.
From one point of view - I "wasted" $99...

umm... can I interpret that to mean that the old $99 one is under the
worktable? (I hope)