Doug Miller

In article , Andrew Barss wrote:
Todd Fatheree wrote:

: Yeah, we need more activist judges legislating from the bench instead of
: interpreting the law as it stands.

Can you define "activist judge", please?

That would be one who decides cases on the basis of what he thinks the law
"should" say, rather than what the law actually *does* say. Harry Blackmun is
a good example; ever actually *read* his opinion in Roe vs. Wade?

--
Regards,