J T

Tue, Nov 16, 2004, 9:02pm (EST-3) (S.=A0Dees) now
says:
snip Now those are all great suggestions for if I was going to be
displaying all the books with the front covers of the books facing
towards the front, but this solution has a major drawback for the rest
of the books that are stacked in the traditional way with the edges
facing forward. snip

Well, Hell, sound like your're leaving details out. I got under
the impression you were going to put "all" the books with their covers
out. Now you say no.

What I'd do then is, make regular book cases. Then make a batch of
little book stands, that would hold a book at a slant, with the cover
out. Then put the stands in the cases wherever you wanted, put the rest
of the books in spine out. Then you could move the stands where you
wanted. Either that or the tables I suggested before. Actually, I'd
probably opt for the tables, less artsy, therefore less of a PITA.
Instant tables - cable spools, covered with a cloth.

JOAT
Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.