Grant P. Beagles

I'm 46. We didn't have cider in Montana that I knew of.

Grant

Charlie Self wrote:

Grant Beagles writes:

Reminds me of the time a bunch of us were coming back from Victoria, B.C. We
has a couple of cases of hard cider (this was before most folks south of the
border discovered how great it is!).

How old are you, Grant? My granddaddies were making hard cider in the very
early 20th century, and late 19th century, I was drinking it more than 50 years
ago, and I'm positive we were far from the first folks south of Canada to try
it.

Charlie Self
"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would
promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken