S. Dees wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions, and if anyone has any further advice I
gladly look forward to hearing it.

Here is one suggestion I have not seen, though I may have missed
it in all the various posts. Cut the sides with a 90 degree
angle at the back and bottom corner, but angle the front edge
slightly toward the top. Then route grooves into the inside
of the sides parallel to the front edge. Also route a rabbet
at the back parallel to the front edge (note this rabbet will
be deeper at the bottom than at the top. Mount the shelf
bracket rails in the grooves and a back panel in the rabbet.
This give you angled shelves, the backpanel is at 90 degrees
to the shelves, and the whole piece stands straight against
a flat (plumb) wall. Assuming the angle is fairly small
this should not be too hard to accomplish, and in fairly
production-line-like fashion.

You will have to angle the top of the toe-kick to match
the angle of the bottom shelf.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.