Ba r r y

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:08:33 +1100, "Greg Millen"
wrote:

Guys, I'm getting that deja vu thing. These same discussions were held about
Japan and Korea back in the '70s and 80s.

People only laughed at Japan for a little while, China is going to make the
rest of the world's economies look feeble within most of our lifetimes.

I'm with you on that!

Once upon a time Toyota, Honda, Subaru, and Datsun were "off" brands.

Now Subaru's building Saabs, Toyota and Nissan have serious big
trucks, and Honda leads the world in quality and forward thinking
technology.

Barry