S. Dees

There is no way I want to do that much drilling... Let's see now... 50 cases
with an average height of 84. Holes would have to be drilled from 12" to
72". On per inch equals 60 holes per row. Times 4 rows per bookcase is 240
holes. Times 50 bookcases is 12,000 holes!!!! No thank you!
I have also found that the holes tend to wear out over time. The last thing
I want to have to do is redo 12,000 holes in 10 or 15 years....
Thanks for the suggestion though...
Sean.

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article , says...
As far as angled shelves, I suppose that you could simply use a router
to dado out where the shelves attach to the sides. I think just a few
degrees would be suffecient. If you need adjustable shelves, you could
use adjustable shelf hardware (metal tracks on side) and then
constrauct the actual shelf so that the front is a little thicker where
it rests on the support - this would cause the tilt back that you need.
You would need a little wedge under the rear of the shelf too.

If you use the spoon-shaped supports that fit into holes you wouldn't
need any wedges, the supports would rotate.

But that's a lot of hole drilling. But maybe less work than making
wedges - you decide.