David

"S. Dees" wrote in message ...
Hello, I am going to be opening a bookstore in about 6-8 months and I need
to build about 50 - 60 bookcases. I have not been able to find any plans
with sloped shelves. (The shelves need to be sloped backwards so that books
that are stacked with the front cover facing out will not accidentally fall
forward and out.)
There is a company called Franklin Fixtures that sells these type of
bookcases pre-made. Here is a link to their website (so you can see what I
am looking at making):
http://www.franklinfixtures.com/priceval.html
I would like to make about 35-45 of the 84" Tapered Single sided cases and
about 15-20 of the 54" Tapered Double sided cases.
The shelves also need to be adjustable.
Has anyone seen any plans for these types of bookcases?
Thanks for any and all help!
Sean.

Look at www.bricomagic.com

You will find really free plans for custom-made furniture.

Regards