Chuck Hoffman

If you're talking about T-nuts, they may not work if the legs will be
subject to different seasonal movement than the top.

One thing you could consider is the sorta L-shaped wood "clips" Norm uses in
the NYW for attaching table tops. He routs or dadoes grooves on the inside
of the table aprons and screws the clips to the top. This would provide
some room for movement. I suppose in a pinch the slots could be made with a
biscuit joiner in two passes at different heights.

"BF" wrote in message
Hi,

I could use some suggestions for mounting a new Rockler router table

top
to a set of homemade wooden legs. I am leaning toward installing threaded
inserts into the bottom and making it removable. Is 4 inserts enough to
secure the top? Does anybody have any better way of doing this?
Thanks,

BF