Larry Blanchard

In article , says...
As far as angled shelves, I suppose that you could simply use a router
to dado out where the shelves attach to the sides. I think just a few
degrees would be suffecient. If you need adjustable shelves, you could
use adjustable shelf hardware (metal tracks on side) and then
constrauct the actual shelf so that the front is a little thicker where
it rests on the support - this would cause the tilt back that you need.
You would need a little wedge under the rear of the shelf too.

If you use the spoon-shaped supports that fit into holes you wouldn't
need any wedges, the supports would rotate.

But that's a lot of hole drilling. But maybe less work than making
wedges - you decide.