J T

Tue, Nov 16, 2004, 12:50am (EST-3) (S.=A0Dees)
also claims:
snip The shelves also need to be adjustable. snip

This hit me just as I hit send: Why? You plan on shifting your
books around on a regular basis? So, then you'll need to adjust shelf
height? That's a lot of work. I don't recall any bookstores, or
libraries, that have adjusable shelves, unless they bought the prefabbed
type. And, even then, I don't recall any of them changing books, and
shelves, around. May cost more too. However, it's your money, your
time, your labor.

But, if it was me, I'd be worrying about making sure the bookcases
wouldn't fall over, if someone pulled on them, a kid wanted to climb
them, etc., rather than worrying about books falling out because the
shelves aren't "sloped", or adjustable.

JOAT
Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.
- Publilius Syrus