firstjois

"loutent" wrote in message
: Hi Sean,
:
: Wow - that's a big project!
:
: As far as angled shelves, I suppose that you could simply use a router
: to dado out where the shelves attach to the sides. I think just a few
: degrees would be suffecient. If you need adjustable shelves, you could
: use adjustable shelf hardware (metal tracks on side) and then
: constrauct the actual shelf so that the front is a little thicker where
: it rests on the support - this would cause the tilt back that you need.
: You would need a little wedge under the rear of the shelf too.
:
[snip]

Why couldn't you use the metal tracks on the side and put the front into a
higher slot on the track than the back one? Hey, I'm not recommending
this! I'm just asking! But if that would work then you could stand a
wedge shaped board on the back of each of the 50,000,000 shelves - phew.
My mind goes "Boing" just thinking of making all those shelves!

Josie