John Gilham/Patsy Scott

Default Third time a charm

WEll it has been quite some time since I have posted, shoot even looked at
the wreck...been busy. Some of you may remember that my father passed away
in early June. Since then my wife and I moved into his house....since he
left it to me. Now here is the real kicker. He was a very good
saver....just saved and saved for that rainy day. Unfortunately for him, he
died before his rainy day came but he left it all to me. Now wifey and I
are moving back to the States. Not to Boise like Dad and I had
thought...but to Hickory NC. Anyone from there?.. My daughter who came to
live here in New Zealand for a year is moving back to Charlotte....I like
Hickory....maybe it is that good "woodworking" name.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

John Gilham

--