Dave jackson

The blades are about $10 and do last a while- I can cut about 40+
windowsills out before replacing it. Although, being a fine thin kerfed
blade they are somewhat like a Japanese pull saw in the fact that one nail
can really do some damage to the teeth in short order. Get a few extra
blades when you find them. They are not the easiest things to find (at
least in my area) --dave
"mp" wrote in message
I love the thing, it can boldly go where no saw has gone before.
Although i've never tried it on stair nosing, it has been used to cut
hundreds of factory interior window sills out to make way for our custom
sills. Nice clean even
cuts flush to the jamb. I use it for undercutting casing / doorjambs to
make way for tile or hardwood floors to. Check it out, it's a
per! --dave

They look pretty good. What kind of life do you get out of the blades?