John Harlow

Jer wrote:
"John Harlow" wrote in message
Jer wrote:
This is my first post to any group on the net. I thought I would
share a recent event which proved to be highly successful with a
minimum of work with little to no expenses.

Very interesting post! Thanks for the detailed information. You
should create a web page describing this process.

I would love to if I knew how! I can build you a palace for a home but
I am as "dumb as a box of rocks" when it comes to the world wide web.
Have no idea how to create a web page. I would like to and include
drawings and pictures to clarify what I am trying to convey.

Many of my neighbors and friends have sought my help with things and
told me I should share my knowledge about construction and home repair
and remodeling but I have no venue to do so.

Help?

You got it! I'll build your website, all I need is a new kitchen and a
garage add on. You busy this weekend?

Jez kidding. Building a website is actually quite simple; it's very much
like using a word processor. There are numerous tutorials on the web for
it.

The first thing you need to decide is where to publish your site. There are
"free" places, usually they will put advertisements on your site too, or
most ISPs (Internet Service Providers) give you some personal space too.
Who is your ISP?

Secondly, decide on the publising tool. Frontpage is the Microsoft answer,
but there are simpler, better, cheaper alternatives too.
Send me private email if you need more info.