Art Todesco

I've used a large commercial kitchen spatula with pretty good success.
It did minimum damage to the wall and mirror; I even reused the mirrors
in a different apartment. Depending on the glue used, a solvent might
not work well. It may also do damage to drywall. Either way, get ready
to touch up the drywall with joint compound. BTW, the ones I removed
were on a concrete block wall that had a layer of plaster for the
finished surface. I did have to feather a few makes with drywall
compound and repaint.

Joe Fabeitz wrote:

This has been discussed before.
Insert wood shims between mirror and wall, all around. This applies outward
pressure. Pour solvent (like "Goof Off") down back side of mirror to soften
adhesive. Wait. More shims as mirror separates from wall. etc. etc.
You can thank me later.

"dryearwood(nospamplse)" wrote in
message ...

Wish to remove a large cracked mirror glued to a bathroom wall.
Thought is to duck tape it and then try to break it but wonder if there
is a dremel tool for cutting glass that would be better to use?

Any suggestions.

Thanks