Dan

"Robert Rolleston" wrote in message ...
We have had great luck with our envirotech unit and use it for hydronic
heating and hot water. We adjust the temp when we use it for a shower or
need a lower temp. In the summer we keep it at a low temp 85deg and turn it
up when we need hotter water. We have saved over 20% compared to our gas
unit. I also live in the northeast and these units can heat 30deg water hot
enough for a shower and even hotter than you can stand for washing dishes.
Only reason people don't like them is the high amp rating of the heater
scares them away. Mine is 120amps. Also they are easy to install if there
is an electrical panel close by it can be installed in less than an hour.
Plumbers can't make much on an hour of work. And they last longer so they
won't be replacing it too soon so that also makes plumbers profit go down.
Some people with really hard water or other water problems need a new heater
every few years. This unit won't leak guaranteed and the stainless steel
elements will last a long time. Let me know if your interested I can get
you a deal on one

Robert Rolleston
518-260-5934

You may be able to get someone a deal, but can you get it shipped to
them? When was the last time you sold one of those envirotech's? I
understand from some of their larger distributors that it's taking
them up to 6 months to get one delivered now. Why don't you go to
pinksheets.com and check the public records out to see how well
they're doing. Their stock symbol is TSYW. Take a look at their last
5 SEC filings. Those are the most interesting ones. They have filed
for bankruptcy, have multiple lawsuits filed against them and even a
lawsuit filed by them against the previous owners and their wives. It
doesn't look pretty.