Tekkie

TrueWest posted for all of us....

Hi All,
My main panel is rated 100 amps with 6 15A breakers, 2 20A, 1 30A, 1
50A. I've mapped it all out and found that some of the 15As have over
1500 watts on them (assuming 1.5 amps for each outlet)

The 50A used to power an electric stove, which has been removed. Any
reason I can't remove the 50A breaker and install 3 15As and
distribute the loads better? There's plenty of room in the box.

Why do you want to change something that working to begin with?

Why did no one ask where these wires are coming from to put in the "new"
breakers. Can't use stove wires, they terminate there. Are you running new
circuits to split out some outlets, didn't say that... there's $$$
--
Tekkie