Robert Rolleston

I'm not saying they are cheaper just saying they are good and will save
money. But that all depends on gas price only gas available here is
propane at about 3 bucks a gallon and electric at .10 a kw/h or less we save
about 20 percent. Plus the heat we used to lose out the 4 inch hole in the
roof. We also like the full 5 year warranty that covers everything in the
unit and a lifetime warranty against leaking. Before I sell a unit I always
offer to help the buyer figure out operating costs. And yes with people
that have a really cheap gas price usually don't buy.
"m Ransley" wrote in message
So Rolleston you SELL them. Well in most of the US gas is 60% cheaper
than electric and the N East some areas are near 70% cheaper for gas.
So I think you are full of cow crap. I put in a Gas Tankless, I removed
a double insulated electric tank and my utilies went down 80%.. No I do
not sell them , so I am unbiased unlike you. All research and facts
prove gas is cheaper, than even electric tankless.
Even Bosch-Aquastar agree and they sell electric tankless as well as
gas.