Dave Plowman

Default Towel Rails

In article ,
Jack wrote:
We're in the process of having our central heating refurbished - new
boiler plus radstats and tankstat. As a result of losing the gravity
circulation, our upstairs rads will now only be warm when the central
heating is on - ie not also when the hot water is on. To make up for
this we are thinking of replacing the bathroom radiator with an
electrically assisted towel rail - so that it can be switched on when
the heating is off.

Why not run the towel rail off the hot water heating 'circuit'? Then it
will be hot when only the water is being heated - same as before. Cheaper
to run than full price electricity.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn