George E. Cawthon

Corinne wrote:
Are the subject openers hard to install? I can drill holes and screw it
to the side of the garage door, but the instructions for putting in a
four-digit code seem rather confusing.

Just wondering if I should buy one and if I can program it.

Thanks in advance.

Corinne

Grab a 12 or 14 year old boy off the street to program if for you.
Can't be very hard but the instructions can be difficult to follow.
The kid won't even pay attention to the instructions and will have it
programed and explained to you (very slowly) before you can read the
instructions. Not trying to put anyone down, just an estimate based
on experience.