The Natural Philosopher

Default Where can I buy a beige bath panel

Alan wrote:

In message , Mitch
wrote

Does anyone know a supplier of plastic bath side panels in 1980's
colours ?
My beige coloured panel (from 1980's) is split but B&Q/Homebase only
now do
white or wood effect.

I don't want to have to replace the whole bathroom suite because all the
shops only sell white ones now.

Near Watford would be ideal but I guess I'm getting desperate so anywhere
would be welcome

When I replaced my plastic toilet tank around 5 years ago the only
readily available colour was white. A couple of cans of car spray paint
later and I couldn't see any difference between the original and the
replacement. The finish has lasted without problems probably because the
cellulose paint solvent 'bonded' into the plastic finish on the tank - I
started off with a very light coat of paint.

hats i very necessary. A dust over with prmer, then a heavier coat, then
a full coat, then the top coat.

MUCH nicer finish. Meatallic puce anyone?