zxcvbob

TrueWest wrote:
Hi All,
My main panel is rated 100 amps with 6 15A breakers, 2 20A, 1 30A, 1
50A. I've mapped it all out and found that some of the 15As have over
1500 watts on them (assuming 1.5 amps for each outlet)

The 50A used to power an electric stove, which has been removed. Any
reason I can't remove the 50A breaker and install 3 15As and
distribute the loads better? There's plenty of room in the box.

If there's "plenty of room", you can add circuits without removing the
50A breaker.

BTW, there is no need to split up the old circuits if you are not
tripping the breakers. There is no limit to the number of electric
outlets you can have on a branch circuit -- especially the convenience
outlets in the bedrooms. There is a limit to the number of lights you
can have because it is assumed the lights will sometimes all be on at
the same time.

Bob