Linux Lover

bl wrote in message ...

Here's two:

http://www.showerbase.com/
http://www.jettaproducts.com/

Hmmmm - you've even looked at Jetta. They can't custom one up?

The other alternative is (ugh) build one out of tile. It's not too
difficult, and lots of contractors can do it for you.

Thanks, Bryan. It seems that you carefully read my posting and I truly
appreciate it. You are right about Jetta making custom ones, but I
haven't contacted them yet.

Contacting manufacturers is my next step, after getting from the
wonderful folks in this newsgroup as much information as I can gather.
The main problem I see with custom made ones is that they might cost
me an arm and leg.

I really didn't plan on making this a huge project. I thought I could
simply plug in a direct replacment and that's it. Instead, it is
becoming an entire construction project - what a nightmare...

You are the third person offering to build one of tile, which make me
think "hmmm... so many people recommending tile, there must be merit
to it". The only problem I have with tiling is cleaning it. While
plastic/vinyl is cheap, it is one smooth plane with no grouts that are
so tedious to clean. Can you (or other posters) comment on this?

Thanks,
Lynn