Joseph Meehan

Jason L. wrote:
I'm hoping that someone can help tell me what this wire is coming in
through our wall in our family room. It has grey insulation and has
three wires inside (black, white, and bare). It comes in right below
our coaxial cable jack.

I've posted a photo of the wire, but had to label the wires because of
the overexposu
http://www.antdesigns.net/tmp/what.jpg

It sounds like a 120V power line. Don't mess with it until you know it
is dead.

Just looked at the wire. It is stranded wire. .. Who knows? I
suggest you safely terminate the ends, push it back into the wall and then
repair the hole. I would consider it as a possible 120V hazard until I was
certain otherwise.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math