Linux Lover

Linux Lover wrote:

Travis Jordan wrote:

Sounds like an American Standard 3838.NEOTS
http://www.faucet.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?mid=457

You are welcome....see you in eternity.

Should have mentioned...look at the AmStd "Town Square" NEO series for
matching walls and doors.
http://www.fixturesdirect.com/displa... can+Standard

Travis, thank you for your reply and good will, but both units that you
mentioned are 38", not 36" as I mentioned as being one of the constraints.

Besides, I looked at the specification sheet
(http://www.fixturesdirect.com/specs/SpecSheet_1255.pdf) but couldn't
find any reference to its drain location. This is my BIG problem: The
drain hole center must be 8" from each wall (as shown in the photo he
http://linuxlover.50megs.com/photo2.html).

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Lynn

Oops... Just checked the specs in the first link you provided and while
it is still a 38" unit (will not fit my setup), the drain hole center is
indeed about 8" (8-7/16" to be exact) - which is a miracle! How did
you find this one?

Now... if only I could find a similar unit but in 36". I would forever
be grateful for eternity. :-)

Thanks,
Lynn