Chet Hayes

default wrote in message ...
I showed it to my builder, he says, they won't do that since we
already signed for second walk-in, but before second walk-in, we never
had more rain at all. Now he says, they won't do that, I have do part
of my maintenence.

It not one year we got this new house, how can I approach this, till
one year, builder's responsibility for any leak/damage right?. How can
I fight with him legally since it is not even a year yet?. Any
suggestion appreciated.

Start by posting the biggest freaking sign in your yard that zoning will
allow, stating:
"This house was built by xxxxx,
the basement leaks, and they
won't fix it."

The OP is asking some very basic questions. There are some big
mysteries too.
Like how gutters could have been installed on a new home in a way that
would leave all the water going past them and to the ground instead.
And how this could be fixed by an adjustment?

The new home warranty is expiring soon. Clearly the OP does not have
the knowledge base to know what problems he has or their correct
solution. I would hire a home inspector and get a complete inspection
done immeadiately. Be sure to get references and check out before
hiring. This could be the best money you ever spent.