Travis Jordan

DS wrote:
Hi,

Local stores have some on sale, but talking to people has shown me
that there are different types with some lower end ones not holding
up to use. How does one determine what will be good for them? I'm
looking at a Milwaukee Sawzall 3/4 stroke, 10 amps 0-2800 spm,
quik-lok blade clamp at $118.99 or Porter-Cable Tiger Saw 11.5 amps,
0-2600 spm, at $149.00. It would be for "do it yourself" projects.

Dave

I like the Sawzall for it's heavy duty construction. They make several
models with different strokes; check to make sure the one you buy isn't too
heavy for your comfort.

When you decide which model you want, buy it on eBay.